In celebration of this 300th year milestone, Golden Gate Lodge is pleased to announce its first-ever “Chagrin Valley Community Builders Award” (CVCBA). We will honor co-recipients Tom and Jo Ann Neff who have made the Chagrin Valley an even greater place to live! Proceeds from the event will benefit Chagrin River Watershed Partners.
Join us for a delightful evening at The Tanglewood Club on Sept. 14, 2017.
- Sumptuous hors d’oeuvres (hot and cold)
- Wine, beer, desserts and coffee
- Door prizes
- 50/50 Raffle
- Chinese & Silent Auction
Prizes and Auction Items include;
- Vacation Home Stay – 3 bedroom, 2 bath beach house in Surf City, NC
- Vintage Winchester Model 12 pump shotgun
- A wheelbarrow filled with booze featuring fine scotches and ports.
- Many more local and specialty items
Special Guests include;
- Jan Jones
- Bill Tomko
Secure Your Reservation
- Tickets $95 single, $175/two, Reserved Table of 8 for $600
Reserve by 8/31/17. For additional info call (440) 669-4784.
DID YOU KNOW?
- With more than 80,000 members in 480 lodges, Ohio has one of the largest Masonic memberships of any state in the union.
- The Masonic Fraternity is observing the 300th Anniversary of modern Freemasonry this year.
- Charity is an essential part of Freemasonry.